Inspiration Indonesia Garden Outdoor Furniture
Pation Outdoor Furniture
Birthday parties are fun for all, especially kids as they enjoy exciting and engaging activities and are most excited about receiving goodie bags at the end of the event! While it may be all play and no work for the guests, planning, organizing and implementing a flawless birthday party can be quite a lot of work for the parents (the hosts).
While it may be easier to have an outdoor party during spring, summer and fall, it can be quite a task to have on indoors during winter. Children love to be outdoors in the backyard and there’s no stopping them from jumping and running around. Here are some amazing winter birthday bash ideas for parents who get all frantic while planning a party. If the parents’ description fits you, then read on!
1. Hide and seek – One the most famous and well liked games amongst kids, is hide and seek. Instead of having a person hit the base, you can have the person hit the other one with a snowball. This adds more fun, as you’re outdoors and using the snowball as part of your game. Kids will love this for sure!
2. Snow man challenge- Gather kids in groups of 3 or 4, and give them a challenge to build a snowman. The group that succeeds in building a snowman with basic features, such as eyes, nose mouth and hands, wins the challenge and gets a prize. You can have small multiple giveaways for this challenge like chocolates, candies, or stationery.
3. Inflatables – Kids absolutely love inflatables. They enjoy climbing, jumping, and sliding on inflatables. You can have this placed indoors, or have your backyard covered first with a thick tent and place the inflatable there. You can opt for bounce house rentals, dry slide rentals or obstacle courses that are fun for kids of all ages.
4. Craft games – Arrange crafts like papers, markers, paints, crayons, and other child-safe crafts for kids and get them engaged in an activity. You can ask them to make a funny thing and then the one who makes the best can get an extra goodie bag or prize.
5. Scavenger Hunt – Freeze ice cubes with different food colorings. Hide them in your yard and then let the kids hunt for them. You can have groups according to color; such as red, green and purple ice cubes. 3 groups of children look for the color they are assigned. Give them a basket to collect the colored ice cubes. The group that collects all the ice cubes of their assigned color wins the challenge.
These are some crazy fun activities you can have for your kids’ birthday bash in winter. So, the next time someone tells you that you can’t have an outdoor birthday in winter, show them you can!